According to the decision of the Republican Special Commission additional requirements introduced for the implementation of hotel services.
- disinfection of hotel reception rooms, waiting rooms, corridors, stairs, elevators, sanitary units every 8 hours and general items (door handles, elevator buttons, table in the waiting room, reception desk and handles) every 2 hours ;
- uninterrupted provision of antiseptic facilities for public use (elevators, sanitary facilities, currency exchange points, restaurants, etc.) and the availability of warning signs in Uzbek, Russian and English on periodic hand cleaning;
- taking measures to regularly measure body temperature and disinfect visitors at the entrance to the building;
- the formation of at least a five-day supply of personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, antiseptics, etc.) depending on the number of employees and customers and ensuring the continued availability of these funds;
- ensuring the constant work of medical personnel with hotel occupancy of more than 50%;
- When placing in the rooms, the number of family guests per room should not exceed 3 people, other guests should not exceed 2 people.
These requirements apply to the hotels with more than 10 rooms.
Hostels and guest houses are not allowed to operate during the pandemic.